*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
With its solid design and fast-acting brake mechanism, you can be confident that the Workman Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) will be there for you when you need it most. The Workman PFL features:
• A durable, engineered thermoplastic housing to increase service life.
• Rugged, impact-absorbing protective bumpers for added durability.
• A field-replaceable lifeline option eliminates down time and reduces cost of ownership.
• A lightweight design, starting at 3.5 pounds.
• Available in lengths from 6’ to 12’ in 1’ increments.
• A 400-pound working capacity.
• A constant lock-up rate to prevent the erratic, “jerky”lock-up (like a seat belt) found on some types of retractables.
• No annual factory re-certification required.
• An integral load indicator lets you know when it is time to remove the product from service.
• SRL connector with integral swivel.
• ATO ordering flexibility allows you to order the exact options you want, and only the options you want.
All these features and more combine to deliver one of the most versatile fall protection devices available on the market today.
Basic InfoAdditional Product Information
Bulletin - Workman® Personal Fall Limiter (Bulletin No. 2301-77)
Bulletin - Workman® Personal Fall Limiter Features & Benefits (Bulletin No. 2301-81)
PowerPoint Presentation - Workman® Personal Fall Limiter
Press Release - Workman Personal Fall Limiter
Instruction Manual - MSA Self-Retracting Lanyards (in English, Spanish & French) (Manual Part No. 10088452)